<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, April 30, 2004


Last night slp at 5am..woke up at 12 plus today..then do some stuff using photshop..haha bo liao..creating my own wallpaper..hee
Went to meet SiYing Mei Mei at 5pm...haha Nan De she come all the way down to Tampines to meet mi..She updated me wif alot of things that happened in sch..haiz...so much things have happened in juz 1 weeks time..anyway hope things will be resolve soon..and everyone enjoy the rest of their time in their 2nd stopover. SiYing Mei Mei dun cry ah, cheer up k..anything juz drop mi a mail or give me a call *SMILE*
Juz nw SiYing passed me a letter, hee a 2 pages hand-written letter. So happy n touch! The short poem that she have written is very nice..like it alot! I will safe keep this letter ah...hee
SiYing told mi something juz nw and it leave me to ponder awhile..She's right, there will be a time where those messages will come to an end... Haizzz disappointed..I know it need 2 hands to clap and since i have started the ball rolling..the rest is up to the other party, whether the ball will continue to roll or come to a halt. I can do nothing abt it..so helpless...I can onli Wait, Wait and continue to Wait! Will i get a reply? Dunnoe....
Sianzzzzzzz ah!

=== I've been looking too hard, i've waiting too long
=== Sometimes i don't know what i will find
=== I only know it's a matter of time
=== It feels so right, so warm and true
=== I need to know if you feel it too

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts