<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Wednesday, May 05, 2004


Have been slacking at hm for the whole afternoon. Went for coffee wif xin and ling at CityLink Pacific Café. It have been some times since the 3 of us have the chance to have coffee together…we chat a lot ah…abt BGR, abt our career, our future…everyone is so confuse abt the path they shld choose. I’m confused too. Dunnoe wat I actually wan to do…really need some time to think through..i guess i will work and study at the same time and maybe go for driving lesson too...haha

Online at night..same old thing...disappointment. How silly of me...y do I wan to continue waiting? Days and weeks have passed…I’m still waiting... Regarding the 2 choices given by Siying the other day, I think I will choose the 2nd one if the situation still remain like ta..I dun wish to but can’t help it...really tired...i wil learn to let go.......
=======================================
怎麼隱藏 我的悲傷 失去妳的地方
閉上眼睛 還能看見 你離去的痕跡

我會發著呆 然後忘記你 接著緊緊閉上眼
想著那一天 會有人代替 讓我不再想念你
我會發著呆 然後微微笑 接著緊緊閉上眼
又想那一天 妳溫柔的臉 在我忘記之前

(If above lines cannot be seen, right click->Encoding->Unicode
========================================

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts