<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, October 29, 2004


Great it is Friday. This week is the busiest period throughout my 4 mth of work menz..can't take it. I need a break! My sup was asking me wat position i wan to put on my namecard..cos nw i am like cross dept..playing dual role. I dunnoe also..haiz...muz well put CEO..short and sweet haha
Well i dun wan to OT on a friday nite, quickily left office after work. Have dinner with Jia Ling at "Yi Bao Er Hong" bubble tea house. Hee complained alot to her abt my work..ate alot today haha..guess is becos of friday mood ba, as for the past week i dun have much appetite due to the heavy workload. Too stress le la!
Later me and Jialing chill out at the void deck near my hse..can feel that everyone hate working life..the frenz ard me(including myself) always complain how boring working life is. I miss sch life menz..at least i miss 98% of my poly life. Though there is thses 2% which i wish to throw them away, nv gonna brood abt it anymore. How i wish these 2% of unhappinesss do not exist, my poly life will be 100% perfect then. Well, i always tell myself nothing is perfect, juz take those unhappy incidents as experience. I have learnt from it. And is onli through these incidents, after all the tears and pain, i see the flaws of myself and others. Who are real who are not, i noe now.

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts