<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, December 05, 2004


Tml is mon..SIAN, tml onwards i will be busy with that project..full commitment to it. I am feeling so miserable. Miserable of wat i can't list out..but i juz feel like crying out loud! Not that i am a cry baby or wat..but this time round i realli feel veri bad. This is the most terrible period of time in my work. I tried to convinced myself that this is rather a challenge for me to overcome, juz take this opportunity to gain experience and do it positively. But no more then an 1 hr of deceiving myself, i am back to the depressed me. Can't help it, work issues crosses my mind even when i did not purposely go to think abt it, it juz come. This time round i think i am realli defeated mentally. I feel so useless. Whenever i try to feel positively and raise my confident by 1 level, i fell the other min and my confident level drop by 2 level. This up-down feeling is torturing me..i wan to escape from all these..tell me how.......

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts