<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, January 05, 2007


Time flies really fast. In a twinkling of an eye, i have neglected my blog for a year and so. Once you procrastinate, it's really hard to get started again. But this time round i am determined to resume my blogging habit again. Also, a new layout for my blog to mark a brand new start :)

For those friends who still drop by here: I wanna say i am back to blogging, do keep a lookout for my next entries.
For people who complaint(in her blog) that my past 3 entries span over 2005-2006, and work should not be an excuse for not updating my blog: You are right, maybe i am just lazy. But i must say Time is a luxury that I don't always have but whatever that's in my hands, i will try to pen in as often as i can. +Promised+ Hmmm on the other hand, i think your last entry stopped at 20 October 2006, perhaps you are too busy with your flight training too? =p
For my friends who are currently at the other part of the world: I miss you all. Though you may not be physically around to share my every day, i would like you to do it virtually.

Before i go on, i wanna wish everyone a Blessed & Joyous Year 2007! The new year signifies the end of 2006 and ushers in new aspiration for the coming 2007, hence may all of us work hard to fulfil our dreams and resolutions in this new year. Alhough every year i will draw up a list of resolutions, but i am sad to say that i have yet to fulfil most of them. And some times i do feel that if I really want to do something, I don't have to wait till New Year to resolve to do so. But still, athough i know i am being contradicting, i will still come out with my resolutions for the year 2007 and use it as a guideline to achieve my goals :)

Looking back at my 2006, it has not been too bad. Be it triumphs or setbacks, joys or sorrows, hopes or disappointments, love or hatred; they have made us stronger than never before as a person. But i am glad i have walked through that phrase and embarking to a new year, a new life. I thank every one/any one who have played a part in my life and walked through this year with me. All the memories will be etched.

Looking ahead of my 2007, I hope it is a better and fruitful year to come. I would like to wish my family and all my love ones to be HEALTHY and HAPPY. And as there is a lot more ahead for us to venture and achieve, may the best of luck be shining at us and have a blissful year 2007!
*Hugz*

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts