Friday, November 23, 2007
End Of Nightmares
phew...
Exam is finally over!
Rejoice!
Glad all the late nite mugging and intensive studying are over. Books aside for now! I gonna make full use of this short 2 months hol break to catch up with whatever i have missed out during these period of mugging.
I miss clubbing/coffee with my Angels...
I miss catching up with my friends...
I miss spending time with my boy...
I miss spending time on my own...
I miss my retail therapy...
I miss the ktv sessions...
I miss lazing my sun off...
I miss sleeping till the noon sun shine on my face...
All in all, I miss my carefree life with no datelines of any kind(projects, quizzes etc)
It is not easy to work and study at the same time, in fact it is very tiring. Imagine you have to work 8 hrs in the day and attend another 3 hrs of lesson at nite. By the time you finished work you probably have used up most of your energy and brain cell, yet you still have squeeze out that little bit of active brain cell left for the lesson at nite. Seriously i think i am not being very kind to my own body, tiring it out mentally and physically. Besides the physical part of gng for lesson is torturing, if you look at our course plan you will think it's crazy. We have only 6 lessons of 3 hrs each to complete before we hit straight to the examination hall. Well, i am not too sure if SIM thinks we are geniuses or wat :(
With such an "inconsiderate" system in place, you really need to do alot of self study at your part, requires lots of determination and motivation in order to persist on. Personally i think that to keep up with the hectic schedule is sheer hell, but i am thankful to have met some very nice schoolmates to make hell more bearable.
They are:
- Jocelyne, my BEST PARTNER to do quiz and project with. Thanks for keeping me going on many of the 'mugging' nites, otherwise i would have doze off sleeping without completing what i need to study =P
- Wei Wei & Yue Xin, both my gng sch/hm khakis cum project mates. We share notes, knowledge and fun in class. Thanks for the help in projects and the wonderful time in school :)
- Michelle, the one who is always there to lend me a helping hand. I thank you for the 2 nites you accompanied me to do my Statistic project till 2am and helped me with my QM quiz till 3am. And also for all the notes you have nicely complied for me =)
- My statistic mates, a bunch of very diligence ppl. I had lots of fun working with you guys, and thanks for the good piece of work contributed by you all . It is unbelievable how we build up such a strong bond in juz 6 weeks, but i am so glad ro have know u ppl.
- All the other kind schoolmates who have shared tips and projects with me :]
Hmm, guess i have updated quite alot on my studies and its time to have a good sleeep nw. How i miss my bed keke!!! Ok, that's all for tonight.
Tata everyone. z Z Z
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts