<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, April 06, 2008


Looking Back...

Sometimes as i sat down and i reflect on the past, I think....

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have kept save, this heart of mine.
If I could take a moment and change one thing about my past, I would tend to spend more time being me for my sake and less time being someone else for another's sake.
Because after all, it doesn't seem to worth it

There are many of those memorable bits that I believe it will ever be a part of me. The meanings that they carry, no matter how hard I try to bury or rationalise, murky waters never seem to settle. It haunts me when that very period flashed by and it pains me when the memories crossed my mind.

Walking down the memory lane, all that's left is prevailing pain. Perhaps, our love just wasn't meant till the end. Skies are soon to change, let the rain wash away the pain. I know someday I will brave the world again.

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts