<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, June 15, 2008


One Rochester

I have never been to One Rochester, though i heard alot about this place. Finally yesterday i got to experience the fine dinning at One Rochester with the company of Jox and G. It is rare that Jox is in SG on weekend, thus it makes tonight's dinner even more special. I like the ambiance there, very conducive.





And I like the Grilled Salmon that i have ordered, very nicely done.


I will definitely go back to One Rochester again :)

After our dinner, we headed over to Cineleisure. Not for movie but for a night of board games! We booked a game room and we rented 2 games - Monopoly and Jenga. In the mid of our Monoploy we realised there are missing cards for the houses, so i have to use my bracelets, earrings, ring and watch to identify my own properties. While Jox uses popcorns and G uses small pieces of papers to identify their properties. Our first time playing Monopoly this way, very funny and memorable.



It was an enjoyable nite of Monopoly and Jenga till dawn.

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts