<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, June 20, 2008


Release of the Exam Results...

After what feels like months of waiting I gleefully got my exam results today. I am not aware of the change in the results release time until Mic called to inform me to check my results. I logged on to my student portal immediately after the phone call, couldn't wait any longer for the moment of truth. I dragged the browser down with my trembling fingers, revealing the results line by line. I was afraid, because the Finance paper was tough and i am so scare that i might not make it through.

But luckily all's well with a clear pass!!! Got an A and B for the two Finance modules :D

Felt so much relieved after seeing my results, it is better than what i have expected. This semester was a tough and strenuous one, glad that the effort put in has paid dividends. Now that i have gotten my results, i guess it's time to wrap up for this semester and move on to the next one. I will continue to work harder to strike for better grades in the next semester :)

As for now, I can go enjoy my weekend with a peaceful mind and a contented heart. Cheers!

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts