<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, July 11, 2008


Jox was back on Wednesday nite and i was chatting with her when this thought came to me. I was thinking it will be great if we are just living next to each other. On sleepless nites or when we are bored, we can just sit at the corridor holding a glass of wine or a can of beer and chat-chit the nite away. I think it would be fun then hahaha. Anyway since Jox is in Singapore these 2 days, we arranged to meet up for dinner after my work yesterday. We went over to Suntec to get some stuff and had our dinner there. After a hard time deciding what to eat for dinner, we finally settled @ Fish & Co. I ordered the Sambal Fish while Jox ordered the Swordfish Collar. Yummmmy...

Snapped by Jox when i am counting the numbers of mushrooms in my dish


Ok ready for a picture now, satisfied & happy seeing many mushrooms in my dish


My turn to snap Jox but she is shy hahaha ;)


We had a long dinner, basically updating about each other's life and enjoying the food. After the dinner, we proceed to CHILL. Yesh we love CHILLING! Just sit back, relax and drink. But we didn't stay for too long and we left at 2am. If only I didn't have to work the next day :(
And thanks Jox for your sms to wake me up for work today. =]

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts