Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Bewildered
Conversation with Wdy recently made me realised that we are both faced with similar situation, experiencing the same feelings and thoughts on certain aspect of our lives lately. 1 more week and I will be done with my assignment. I will see you then and we shall ride this wave together to find back the rational mind again.
This emotional roller-coaster ride lately is definitely not a sweet cocktail to swallow, it dilutes the mind and upsets the heart. Certain thoughts have been weighing on my mind far more than i care to admit. The scattered thoughts and ever-shifting perspectives reverberated obscenely loud in the quiet confine of the night. A lot of what it may seem to be previously, isn't anymore now. Reality is slowly smudging against the graininess of surrealism. Feels like taking a step back and distant myself for a while.
Allow me some time.
I hope I could extricate myself from this rut soon.
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts