Saturday, September 27, 2008
Finally here comes the weekend! This week has been rather tiring for me. Like yesterday, I was rushing here and there throughout the day. Went to Bugis for company lunch at noon, followed by meeting in the afternoon. Then I went back home to collect my book and made my way out again for school. I attended 3/4 of the lesson alone because Jie Ming was not here and Ron reached at almost 9pm. Maybe I was seated alone or maybe I do look like a loner, the tutor kept asking me if I have a group, where are my group members etc hahaha. It was damn embarrassing as he asked infront of the whole class but on the other hand it was quite funny to be mistaken as an introvert for a moment hahaha.
After class went for late dinner cum supper. With 3 true-blue Teochew in the group, its difficult to resist the delicious Teo Chew Porridge! So we went back to the same Teo Chew Porridge stall at Beauty World, ordered 5 side dishes and a bowl of porridge each. With porridge it is just nice for supper, light yet filling enough to be consumed at late hours. So do not always associate porridge to be the food taken only when you are ill. It can still be a scrumptious meal of steaming-hot bowl of Teochew muay with your favourite side dishes, only if you know how to appreciate the simple goodness of it =)
Our Supper

The 2 Teochew Taureans, Felicia & Me
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts