<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Saturday, September 20, 2008


Movie Marathon



My Friday night was spent at Mich's house for a night of movie marathon together with Jamie. Head down to Mich's house right after my school with my heavy bag of books and dvds haha. Initially we planned to watch 4 movies (each for Horror, Romance, Comedy and Action movies). But end up we only managed to finish 1 Horror & 1 Comedy movies before we dozed off till the next morning.

Last night we also went to explore around Mich's house and I like the idyllic garden of hers. If I have such a garden space in my house, I think I will bring my lappie and do my work at the garden every night under the starry sky. And at the same time hearing the sound of water as it trickles over the rocks in the pond with a gentle murmur that fills empty silences of the night, relaxes and creates tranquility. I hope I can fulfill my Garden of Dreams for my own house next time! (if I can afford a terrace house =P)

Upon reaching Mich's house after my school


My Dinner




Look at Mich's collection of soft toys...OMG!


i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts