<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Tuesday, September 09, 2008


Road of Life

Just reached home from my project submission and dinner. Went to AMK for dinner and after that took a long bus ride home. I don't mind long bus ride, as long as i can get a window seat to see the world passing by. Usually such long ride gives me the space and time to mull over things while seeing the scenery flashing by quickly outside the window. I especially like the bus ride from 1 end of the bus terminal to the other end. Looking at people boarding and alighting from the bus and see who are the few who actually accompanied me till the end of the journey. Somehow or rather life journey is very much like a bus journey. People enters and leaves your life at different stages just like passengers boarding and alighting at different stops. People come into your life, become your friends and make a difference in your life. Some left halfway and some stayed on to share your joy and sorrow as lifetime pals throughout your life journey. I do know who will be the ones that will stay with me throughout this road of life, but I am already happy and contented to have the current ones riding with me in this journey right now.

想看见陪我到最后谁是朋友
你是我最期待的那一个...

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts