Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today we had a meeting with the GM of Crimson Logic for a presentation of our softwares. Thomas, Wei Xiang and myself attended this meeting and coincidentally the 3 of us came in Pink - The Pinky GN Team hahaha. I am relieved that the whole 3 hours of presentation went on quite smoothly, even though the preparation of this presentation was quite chaotic yesterday. The requirements for this presentation came in only when it was about time for me to leave for school. Everything was in a mess and I was rushing like mad. As a result I was late for school due to my work delay + massive jam everywhere. And i couldn't finish with the setup of the demo and still need to continue to work on it after my school. The whole thing was wrapped up only at 3am++ in the morning. I hate this kind of last min thing :(
After the meeting I head to town to wait for Yiwen to knock off. Got myself a coffee and settled down at Starbucks to do my work. Surprisely the cafe was quite crowded even in the afternoon, with strangers sitting shoulder by shoulder with me busying with their own stuffs. And at times when I take a break from my work, I will just sit back and see people flowing in and out of the cafe. It was quite relaxing to spend an afternoon working this way. Yiwen joined me after her work and we went for our dinner at MS. Been years since we last dine together and we had a good times talking about what we have been missing out on each other lately.
Yiwen

The Tired Me


i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts