Thursday, October 23, 2008
Weekend
Bleak as it may seem to be, every single week day is like a carbon copy of the previous day. Weekend, the only time of week that I look forward to and it has always been very precious to me. And ever since I started working, weekend has became my refuge. That's the only time I can get myself off the endless emails, countless phone calls and massive issues at work. The only 2 days of the week which I can catch up with my beauty sleep, run my errands and indulge myself in something I like. That's the reason why I will plan my every single weekend carefully and spend every bit of it wisely. I treasure my weekend and I want to spend it the way I want it to be.
Anyway last weekend I had a nice steamboat dinner with Angel(yes her name is Angel, the real Angel LOL). We planned for this steamboat dinner few weeks ago, and ever since then I have been craving for it everyday. I think I am addicted to steamboat, the more I eat the more craving I have. Nice steamboat-ing together and after that we went for a drink nearby before we call it a day.


2 Pint.

Somehow I like this place.




11.35pm.
capture the time of the night
remember the fun on this Saturday night.

two souls get together
makes friendship possible
regardless of the time apart
we treasure the time when we are in touch
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts