<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Work commitment over the weekend leave me totally exhausted. Woke up early on Saturday and Sunday to standby for work, and continue to do my assignment till 6am in the morning thinking that I can sleep a little bit longer on Monday since it is a holiday. Unexpectedly on Monday my boss called me at 10 in the morning to get me to attend to an urgent case :(

Ever since the long tiring weekend I have been feeling very very weary, so much so that i cannot concentrate on my work and cannot proceed with my assignments. Yesterday evening gave my boss a very last min notice that I need a day off for today. I seldom take leave because I am tired but this time round i am dead tired and I really need a break. So I am on leave today to SLEEP. Feeling much refreshed today for my assignment. I need to complete it and submit on Saturday even though the deadline is on 7 Nov. Just want to get it done first so I can concentrare on my exam later on. I hope to finish up my assignment by tonight and do the videoing tml.

Jia You to myself, I can do it!

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts