<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Wednesday, November 05, 2008


1 down...1 more to go

The marcom paper yesterday was tough, though it may not be as brutal as the finance paper last sem, but it still leave me pulling my hair in the exam hall. Those that we were advised to focus on did not come out, felt kinda cheated by our tutor on this. Arghh I hate the feeling of efforts going down the drain especially after tedious preparation. Anyway I shall put this down and concentrate on my next paper, no point brooding over what is over. Hope I can do better in my next paper.

After the paper, went to Airport for Popeyes lunch with my Marcom group members. The first time the 4 of us get together for lunch. We were all pretty excited over this Popeyes lunch though, the only thing that makes us happy after the sucky paper. After the long lunch we all parted for our own things, while Jox went to attend some work stuff, Kayden went back home to sleep, YX and me went to the bank to settle credit card stuff. After running our own errands in the afternoon, we meet up again at night to Chill. Haha it was kinda funny to meet them so many times in a day. But well, it doesn't matter actually as long as we enjoy each other's company. The night was great, putting assignments and exams aside and simply chat and drink. It was a long and fulfilling day for me, starting my day at 7am and calling it a day only at 3am hahaha.

To Jox: Seeing me through the different phases of my life, I guess you very much understand my situation and feeling. Thanks for your words of encouragement and support last night and all these while. I will get better in time :)

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts