<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


我真的累了...

I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe what happened last weekend is to give me a reason to make up my mind. When the cold reality comes slapping me like flaps of metal strips, I am forced to wake up from denial. The many disappointments and heartbreaks you bought to me due to your own confusion is making me too tired to carry on. This time I have made the decision and I am gonna stick with it, even if it’s gonna hurt a little bit.

Thank you for being once in my life, now I have decided to put the 3 yrs of memories behind.
I will move on with my own life, and seek the real happiness that is truly mine...



解脱是肯承认这是个错
我不应该还不放手
你有自由走
我有自由好好过

解脱是懂擦干泪看以后
找个新方向往前走
这世界辽阔
我总会实现一个梦

心里有一种渴望勇敢的念头
不要爱我的人再担心我

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts