Thursday, November 27, 2008
I know I haven't been blogging much recently, coz most of the time I was in a daze. But thanks to those who cares, I think I am feeling slightly better already.
It has been raining quite a bit lately. I wonder if the rain can wash away all the pain, if the sea can drown all the sarrows, if the wind can blow away the fragment of by gone memories and brings along new hope and joy. I need a brand new start and some new directions in life. They says, "it's when you lose your way, then that's when you are able to find yourself". If this is the case, please allow me to find back 'myself', especially the jovial part of me.
Longing for the smile back on my face, once again. And this time with no pretentious.
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts