Tuesday, November 11, 2008
why should I be going through these and affecting my study...
The little things that is happening is bothering me and I can't say I am not affected by it at all. I am not able to comprehend why certain thing turned out the way it is now. Been in a perplexed state of mind for the past many days and I am beginning to dislike the way thing has turned out. Feeling very uncomfortable over this recent happening and I don't seem to be able to straighten my thoughts out to get over it.
the feeling of sucky..shitty..silly..lost....and what's more?
maybe I shall stop trying so hard.
maybe at times, the best way of handling it, is by doing nothing about it.
and things will turn out the way you want it to be when you least expect it.
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts