<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Here Comes 2 0 0 9

2008 is drawing to a close, yet another year has come and go. 2008 was a roller coaster ride that I am glad it is coming to an end and all the unhappy things it bought. Suffice to say, 2008 is a year of whirlwind for me.

A heart-wrenching decision was made at the very beginning of the year and that marked the point where my life had veered off. Struggling through the decison we both made and mending the shattered pieces left behind. It hurts too much to think about it and if memory is evanescent, I do hope these unhappy memories will be blown away or mutate one day.

Evolved from all that have happened were changes in me, my train of thoughts, my perception on things, my lifestyle. All these have altered my life and shaped me to who I am today. I learnt to take things more light-heartily and no longer sweat over the small things like I used to be, as I believe there will always be a solution to every problem. I became less a perfectionist, accepting flaws on things and people and it does made me a happier person when expectation are being lowered to manageable level. I got to know myself better and I am doing more of the things I really like and less of the things that is for the sake of somebody else. I tend to love myself more and pamper myself more often than the past. I tried things I have never done before and still in search of new challenges in the future. I strives harder than before to accomplish the things on my to-do list though some still fell short in some areas. In short, there is a paradigm shifts in me.

Perhaps there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud. Despite all the stormy days this year bought to me, there are also moments which will be remembered fondly by me. There were the times of triumph, accomplishment and sheer elation. New friendships were formed, I got closer to old time friends and I spent more quality times with my family this year. And I got to see true friends standing out from the rest in times of adversity. A heartfelt thank you to my friends who stood by me through the bad times. For being there when my life was a maze and for rubbing my shoulder when I was in a sorry state. I am equally grateful to those friends who associate me with optimism and whole lots of fun too, thanks for all the joyous time together.

Now that I look back, I can see how this year has led me here and how I have learnt from the many valuable lessons. Though some of the lessons may be learnt the hard way that leave me a little jaded, it does made me much wiser now. I want to turn over the pages of this year and start a new chapter of my life. Behind my negative and pessimistic facet, I still believe in a better tomorrow. I do still anticipate the future with a lot of faiths and hopes as there are ample things to look forward to and take pride in. Farewell to 2008, 2009 will be a brand new year where there are heaps to do and accomplish. So here I am, embracing 2009 with open arms and banishing the old. A new beginning, a new chance to flourish.

I wish everyone a blessed and happy 2 0 0 9 ahead.

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts