Thursday, December 11, 2008
It's the release of exam results!
I attempted to login to the system since 12pm and refreshing the page continuously every few min LOL. I think I did played a part jamming up the server and caused it to time-out due to too frequent requests from the same IP address haha. However the SIM portal always seem to take an eternity to load at this kind of critical time. Feeling so nervous throughout and finally got to see my exam result at 1:10pm. Yeah! I have scored surprisingly decent this semester. Feeling totally fab! I hope to keep it this way for the remaining 2 semesters =) Now am anticipating the new school term to start and will continue to work hard for my degree. I am another semester nearer to my graduation! :)
Took half day leave from work today. Logged off after checking the results and made my way to Tanjong Pagar. And I finished everything by 5pm and since it was still very early, decided to go get some cakes and snacks for my aunt's family and my family before heading home. After that had a good dinner at home and wait for 9pm for my current favourite drama - 小娘惹. While waiting for the show to start, I made Vietnam coffee for mom, pop and myself and enjoyed the evening watching TV together. It feels good to devote some time out of our busy schedule for the family, spend some time at home and keep the family bond tight =)
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts