<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Thursday, December 18, 2008


Late Post On My Birthday

I know it's a very very very late post on my Birthday in May haha. Finally got round to update on my birthday after finished gathering the photos from various friends. This is a late entry and also gonna be a long one.

18 May 2008... It has been a bumpy 24 yrs of journey but I've made it this far. Happy Birthday to myself. This birthday has made special by my family and the friends around me. This year i splited up my birthday into many meet ups with my various groups of friends. Let's go in sequences:

Birthday Celebration - Dinner @ WaRaKu

Wonderful dinner at WaRaKu Japanese Restaurant with the group. It was a pre-birthday dinner before my paper starts next week. Delicious food, nice ambience and great company. Though I wished to go somewhere else after the dinner, but the thought of my paper next week bogged me down. No choice have to head home after the dinner and get back to my books.

Chilling @ Beach Cabana

Went to Beach Cabana to chill out after Jox's event. As usual, picked her up from the bus stop at her house and head down to ECP. This is already the second time in the week that we are heading down to ECP. But both times on different purposes. This time is sure a more relaxing trip. By the time we reached there was already 12 plus, the cafe's kitchen was closed hence we just settled down for some finger foods. I always like the idea of chilling out. No need for fanciful restaurant, just some simple conducive place to be able to just sit back and enjoy effortless conversation. Great chill out before my birthday!



Birthday Dinner @ Nette's House

A small birthday party held at Nette's house. Glad Angel Xin is back in time from her flight for this celebration, so finally we have full ANGELS attendance for tonight. Dinner for tonight will be steamboat and some fingers food prepared by ourselves. The food preparation process was chaotic at first. 6 Angels inside the kitchen making so much noise and mess when frying the finger foods. And we almost burn down the kitchen during the frying. I have no idea how, but one of the servets on the plate caught fire unknowingly. Luckily Nette's mum was around to oversees us and she came to our rescue at that very crtical moment LOL.

Angels getting busy in the kitchen...




Finally when the foods are ready and we can start eating. The food taste extremely delicious because we prepared it ourseleves =P


The lovely cake delivered by my dearest ANGELS...


Me and the cake...


I am happy that I have found that someone who was born on the same day as me 24 years ago. I am thankful that our path crossed 11 years ago and she is made my Angel for the rest of the many years in my life. Nette, Happy Birthday to you too!




We are the Happy ANGELS Family!


ANGELS eyeing on the cake and thinking when we can start wiping it up =D


Short Video


Follow up after the cake cutting was our long waited drinking game. Our plan was to finish up the whole bottle of Absolut Raspberri before we call it a day. We had real fun during the game.








It was a nite full of sweet homely feeling, having to prepare our own food and spending the rest of the nite at the comfort of Nette's hse. I had an awesome celebration tonight, thank you ANGELS! Cheers to our wonderful friendship!

Birthday Lunch @ Phine Steakhouse

My birthday lunch with my dearest Celia, my bestie for 14 yrs. Thanks for the sweet present and came all the way down to have the great lunch with me on this special day :)



Birthday Dinner @ Swensen

It was my birthday treat from Joseph at Swensen. Besides the main courses that we have ordered, we tried the chocolate fondue too. The chocolate fondue is nice! Overall a satisfying dinner and a nice movie for the day.





Belated Celebration @ St James

It's my last paper today! Which also marked the end of my mugging for the exams. Off to St James tonight to celebrate the end of the exam plus a post birthday party for me.

The peeps present for the nite.


And my sweet girlies, Carol, Wendy and Linda gave me a sweet surprise tat nite. The whole surprise goes like this: Carol called me when I was about to reach St James to tell me that they were at zouk. I was quite puzzled that they went to zouk as I already told Wendy earlier on that I will be heading to St James. Seem like Wendy did not pass the message to the rest of the girlies hence they went down to Zouk instead. I was quite disappointed that they couldn't join me for the nite due to the miscommunication. However when I reached I was surprised to see the girlies standing at the entrance of Boiler waving at me. I was stunned for a few seconds, but later come to realise I was tricked! But still that's very sweet of them. It was truly a pleasant surprise for me. I love u gals, thanks for the nite!

My sweet girlies, Carol, Linda & Wendy:










Birthday Dinner @ Xian De Lai Steamboat

Mai Lai Steamboat with YH and Kong today. Finally get to meet them, it was a belated birthday celebration due to my exam. But still, I am happy to meet up with them for my favourite steamboat followed by the famous dessert at Liang Seah Steet.





I love celebrating birthdays. Be it be mine or others. I cannot think of any date that is more important than one’s birthday as it is the day we all came into existence into this world we are all living in. This year my birthday was a blast and I enjoyed myself to bits. My gratitude to my family and friends for the fabulous celebrations, lovely gifts, greetings and wishes via sms/friendster comment/friendster message.

With deep and great appreciations,
Tingz

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts