<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Monday, December 01, 2008


Pics Taken @ ECP



Some pics taken along ECP while on my way to school some time back. I like the way sunset shower the city with its glorious rays of light. Sunset came and left. So breathtaking beautiful, tranquility, yet so quickly. Like many things in life, its gone before we even realised it was there. Once you realised its missing, its gone forever.


looking at the long and winding road ahead
there in the sky the setting sun of fiery red..



dazzling colours of the sky
dazzling moment of life...



I want to fly up high
and gaze upon the sky
give me a pair of wings and let me fly
I want to touch the beautiful sky...



both the sun and the road lamps
brighten the street day and night
never failed to give the city some light...





many times left unnoticed
the simple beauty that surrounds us
who will actually slow down or stop to appreciate the beauty of it?

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts