Thursday, December 04, 2008
Seem like it has became a routine everytime we meet up, to have Aijisen dinner followed by coffee at Starbucks/Coffee Bean. A nice evening out to have our favourite food and sit back at Coffee Bean to chit chat. Besides being both Aijisen lovers, I think we share quite similar views on certain aspects of life and some same values on friendship. And maybe because of our common values on friendship, it keeps the friendship between us strong and going for so many years. He will always say: "I only aprreciate those who appreciates me", and I find this quote of his very meaningful. It is alright to be nice and give our best to people around us but definitely not to be taken granted for in any ways. At some point the person who cares a lot might just stop caring when sensed that the efforts in the friendship are not mutual or being taken granted for. Thus, do not take the care and efforts from friends for granted as you will never know when all these will be taken away from you and maybe one day a total loss of it.
So, do cherish your friends around you and be appreciative to what they have done. I treasure all my friends and I appreciate those who really appreciates me.


i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts