<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, January 30, 2009


My Chinese New Year

Happy Moo~ Moo~ Year!

Chinese New Year is my favourite festival of all, I like the warmth and happiness that permeates the air during this celebration. I have been immersing myself in the joyous and inspiring celebration, having spent a lot of time with family and met up with some relatives whom I only get to see once a year. Enjoyed my CNY to bits!

1) Reunion Dinner

Reunion dinner was with my family and aunt's family, my favourite scrumptious steamboat! After that followed by rounds of poker games with my cousins to stay awake to 守岁 till dawn. Sending off the Rat and embracing the OX Year, 皆大欢喜过好年!







2) CYN Day 1

Woke up pretty early to prepare to go piang nian. Whole day have been hopping from one relative's house to another to pai nian. Returned home in the late evening and spent the rest of the night watching TV, snacking and red-wining with my parents haha.

3) CNY Day 2

Today stayed at home as relative will be coming over to pai nian. As usual Chu 2 is the Manjong day, relatives came to play manjong till kinda late at night. I think my dog is the happiest today, having so much junk food to eat and so many people to play with =)

My doggie playing manjong??? hahaha








i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts