<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Corporate Photo Shoot

Did a corporate photo shoot today for my company upcoming posters and brochures. The shooting session was scheduled around 4 plus in the afternoon and it was an outdoor shoot outside the office building. The weather was very very hot during that time and I am in my business suit for the photo shoot under the blazing sun. I can feel that I am melting under the sun and it was so terribly hot that the makeup artist have to come wipe away the sweat and touch up my makeup almost every 15 mins hahaha. In the end I requested to take off my jacket and just hold it in my arm in a more casual manner. The colleague involved in this photo shooting with me is from other division and this is the first time we met each other. Was feeling kinda awkward for the first few shots, having to look at each other and smile when I just got know to him like less than 10 min? LOL...I think that explains for the stiffness in us for the first few shots. But it slowly got better as the photographer try to warm us up and get us to chit chat while he continue snapping the more 'natural' side of us hahaha. It was not an easy task though, we stood under the sun for almost 2 hours taking 20-30 over shots in total hahaha. Hope the outcome of the photos will be satisfying to pay off the 'hard time' we had went through haha. But it was overall a nice experience to have :)

Taken indoor by my colleagues for fun while waiting for the actual outdoor shooting LOL

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts