<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Thursday, May 07, 2009




I am all ready to set off to customer's place, with all that I need for the meeting today. Mainly the 3 most important items - my notebook, pen and namecard..that's all I need to brave the battle later haha! Now waiting for Victor to get ready and we can proceed out. The customer's office is situated at Tuas, a long road journey to reach there. I gonna get some eyeshut while on the road later, am feeling so lethargic right now. yawn.......

someone pls motivate me to study tonight!

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts