<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Saturday, June 13, 2009








Attended Candy's wedding dinner at Goodwood Park today. A very sweet and touching ceremony for the couple and also a great catch up session for us at the table. Was being arranged to seat with the people from candy's class and throughout the dinner we have a good time catching up on our poly days. Call me silly but it is true, for every wedding dinner that I attend, I always look forward and enjoy watching the photo montage of the couple love journey. Couldn't help but feels very sweet for the Dean & Candy while watching the heartfelt photo montage showing their childhood, adulthood and wedding photos. And it came as a surprise to me when I see 2 photos of me taken with Candy on the photo montage. One of them was taken at Business block, could not really remember is on which occasion and another one taken on our graduation day. I do not remember taking these 2 pics and I don't even have a copy of them haha. Looking at the 2 pics up on the screen, though merely for the short few secs before it flash by, it does brings back alot of memories to me. Even though Candy and I have never been in the same class before throughout the whole 3 yrs of poly, I guess we do shared pretty memorable fond times together during our TEP. And tonight I am truly glad to be able to witness the special moment of hers. Candy, best wishes to you & Dean :)

Managed to dig out these pics with Candy, Tracy & XF back in Poly days. How I miss the good old days in TEP..







My Best Partner, Tracy. Though we are not destined to be in the same class, but thanks to TEP for blessing me with this valuable friend.

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts