<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Just came back from the invites to the movie preview of this year's biggest hits, Transformer - Revenge of the Fallen. Colleagues & myself left office very early at 5 plus for the reception before the movie starts. Initially I thought it was just a normal movie preview till my colleagues asked me if I bought my namecard along. It was till then I realised it gonna be a short networking session during the reception time before the movie. And true enough, someone came over to say hello and exchanged namecard just when I was eating. Damn paisey, I was still munching and mouthful of food at that time. Glad it was just a short mingling session before we all proceed in for the movie.

The movie is awesome! Though many said that Transformer I is better, but I feels that the visual effects and relentless action in Transformer II are superb. Still it's consider a good watch for me, it did not disappoint me too much. And I think Megan Fox is really sexy in the movie....lol! For those who have not watched it, dun miss it!

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts