Thursday, July 23, 2009
The 2 Blissful Ladies

Celest shared her fairy tale love story with me over the dinner. It is so sweet and touching and everything seem to be predestined for them. Or perhaps this is what we call FATE, meeting the right person at the right time where two hearts fit nicely together like lock and key. I can see the eloquent beauty of love between them simply from the sparks of happiness in Celest's eyes when she talked it. I am really happy for her, knowing that she is basking in this honey-coated love :)
To Celest: 你要辛福和快乐哦!^.^
Serena, is the other blissful lady I wish to mention here. Have seen her through the different chapters of her life, may it be the good or the rough ones all these years. I can glad that she is certain about what she wants now and I am sure he can bring happiness to her and most importantly appreciate and treasure her. I can't wait to see them tight the knot and the photo montage that is going to last throughout the whole dinner with over 10 yrs of memories to share. Its not easy to keep a relationship going for so many years, but they have made it thus far.
To Serena: Happiness doesn't happen overnight, pursue your dreams and give it all your might. At times you may get discouraged but keep believing and keep the courage. Never give up on your dreams not by any means :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, was thinking through what Celest have said about the self reflection thingy and I find it rather meaningful. Maybe I should listen to her advice, take a break off the hectic schedules, indulge in some moment of tranquility and ask myself what I really want in life. Sometimes we are just so caught up in the hustle and bustle of the daily lives that we hardly have the time to think through life. Probably it's time for me to do a self-reflection about my life and to search for the elusive meaning behind it all.
And especially after the irrational past few weeks, I really need to ask myself "我到底在做什么?"...
I hope I can keep my irrationality in check and stride through the intricate maze very soon.
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts