<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, July 19, 2009


SHAPE RUN

Woke up as early as 530am today for the SHAPE Magazine run I took part in. I conquered the 5KM run with a sense of achievement :) My timing fell short by a few mins, but I am still happy that I managed to complete the run despite my back injury due to the fall previous night. It feels really good to run in the early morning where the weather is cooling and refreshing. I rarely have the chance to eat breakfast on a Sunday morning, but today I had two breakfast in a row haha! Had breakfast with Janet and her friends at Kiliney Cafe after the run, followed by 'You Tian Da Wang' @ Geylang with Jocelyn and her cousin when we were driving back home (abit sinful though hahaha)

A very fruitful morning - great work out and good breakfast to start off my day making me feels so healthy haha.

I am thinking of signing up for the GE Run in Nov...anyone interested?

Before the Run


After the Run




The Goodies from the Run

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts