<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, October 25, 2009


受宠若惊的一个晚上 ^.^

A merry night spent with the fabulous company of Ai Ren, Xin, Mich, a few other friends and also with Edwin & his friends for his birthday celebration. And later part of the night was made special & memorable by Celest. Very nice of Celest for what she have done, 有一点受宠若惊, as I never expect she will do this. At that moment I was like 不知所措 and I stared blank at her for a few secs. I am too surprised/touched/happy and not knowing how to react to her hahaha! And I was too focused in telling her other stuff that night that I could not remember if I did thank her about this haha. Thanks Celest, 那一刻我被感动到了Hehehe!! It really made my night and definitely a very memorable one for me!!! :D











i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts