<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Thursday, October 08, 2009


Happy Ange|s Wednesday Night!



It was such an wonderful night out. I have tons of fun and really enjoyed the entire night. We went to drink at every room and ended the night at DF.
Initially was planning to leave at 2am, but Celest asked me to stay till 3 plus for my favourite song - 感动天感动地. So in the end I stayed on for the song and leave only at 4 plus haha! Thanks so much Celest for the dedication of my favourite song! So 感动, really love to hear U sing this song!! ^ ^

But I think I got a little intoxicated towards the end. Especially after the 8 jugs we have at Powerhouse, jamgabombs & shooters at Boiler, beer & wine at DF, I still drank a few glasses of Henessy nick. Did not realised it was pure nick and I bottoms up a few glasses in one shot. But luckily Celest helped me drink some, else I think I will be even more trashed if I am to finish up all by myself. I couldn't make it to work the next day after a crazy night of boozing. But nevertheless I truly enjoyed myself to bits!! Love tonight! =)

My Ange|s






Celest Babe




Celest helping to drink some..


















Singing my fav song~~!!!


~感动天感动地~

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts