Saturday, November 28, 2009
The Long Weekend
The long weekend did not seem too long for me. In fact, it ended too quickily before I fully made used of it. But I am glad I got to meet up with my dear friends and had some great time together. Friday was out to my favourite place with the usual group and we had a good time that nite. Saturday was out to meet my Uni friend, Eveline, Jeremy and gang at Clarke Quay for some catch-up after exam. I left the group early and I went over to DF. I appeared at the very last hour to surprise Celest when I have already smsed her I could not make it for the night haha. Yeah the plan went on smoothly and I managed to surprise her by showing up during the last few songs. Hahaa finally my turn to surprise her!! :p
I had a real good weekend...though I wished it can be longer :)
i once wished upon;
Newer Posts
Older Posts