<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, December 18, 2009


我毕业了!!!

HAPPY, is an understatement to describe my feeling now! How can I succinctly put into words the complicated mix and meld of emotions? I am definitely more than just HAPPY. A feeling comprises of relieve, gratitude, achievement and many more...This is the day I have been working hard for and counting down to since the day I started the course. Finally my hardwork & effort are paid off and the time to savour the fruits that I reaped!

Looking back, its unbelievable how fast time has passed. It feels like only yesterday that I attended the orientation and now my Uni life has come to an end in the blink of the eye. Time must have put on wings and dashes by so silently without me realising it. Now that it marked the end of lessons, assignments, exams days, there will be no more dragging of myself to school, no more mad rush on assignments and no more frantic study sessions. The last semester was the most painful part of my 3 yrs in school that I will never forget. It was a real nightmare struggling to cope with the insane Strategy module during the last semester. The many precious Sat and Sun spent in school for the ultimate stressful lessons and the many late nights rushing the 7K words reports. It is the only module in the whole 3 yrs of study that leaves me with the thought of giving up and withdrawing from the course. I am glad I have survived through it and never wanna put myself in such hellish torture again. But besides the fearful Strategy module, I must say I enjoyed the overall Uni life alot and it is sure a fulfilling one :)

Now that the last lap of my Uni life finally looms up, I do feel a little sad to part with all the nice peeps that I have crossed my path with during these 3 yrs. Many of whom have made my Uni life less dreary and much more enjoyable. Many new friendships were formed, and thankful for many true friends found.

This journey to my degree is a tough and exhausting one, but ultimately I have made it and a fruitful one it turned out to be ^_^

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts