<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Friday, January 01, 2010


Another year..

Yet another year is going to pass me by and its time of the year to recap on the happenings in 2009. 2009 was a very fulfilling year for me, with several accomplishment and few changes:

1)The most significant event of 2009 was none other than the completion of my degree.
2)New career path, new challenges and new directions
3) Completed my golf and got myself the PC for it ~ woot!


Stepping into 2010, I am not gonna bind myself with too many resolution since I see that most of them never came to fruition. My biggest resolution for the coming year is to stay HAPPY, just as simple as that.

The first decade into the millennium, I want to make it a fulfilling and joyous one for me. I hope this would be a better year for me, to accomplish and excel in whatever I desire. Cheers~

i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts