<body> Wish|ng Upon the Sky window.defaultStatus=" throw your coin up to the sky and make a wish ";
...THE BRIGHTEST STAR

T|nGz
The simple gal who wish to soar above the sky

...I WISH

Car License
Happiness

...THOSE STARS

Carol
Celia
Di
Gary
Huizi
JiaLing
Joseph
Peishi
Marcus
Serena
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Xindy
Yiwen
Yuki
Zhi Qiang

...WISHES FOR ME

ShoutMix chat widget



My Music



...THE STAR GODDESS

Sunday, December 27, 2009


The Merry Long Weekend

I love long weekend! It was a very fulfilling and busy one for me.
Friday night was out with the babes for Christmas get together. I bumped into Eric and friends at SD and later on they joined us for the rest of the night. We place hop and Eric offered to be our chauffeur to send us around with his convertible that night haha.

Saturday night was to my favourite place with the usual group. It has been almost a month since my last visit haha. It was fun as usual and Celest babe joined me at my sofa for drink and glad to hear all the songs I like :) Fabian kept teasing me that night, firstly he 'complained' that Celest sing to me but not to him and then he refused to believe me that I am single and after that he asked Celest to intro bf to me...faintz hahaha! But is alright as Celest know that I wouldn't want to find a bf here haha. It was a real fun night and a merry long weekend for me ^^













i once wished upon;

Newer Posts Older Posts